HOME / Labor Cases / Wage

Filing a petition

· In case of disputes regarding overdue salaries, we file a petition with the Labor Office on behalf of clients.

Calculation of salary

· Weekly holiday allowance
· Compensation for unused annual paid leave
· Retirement payment etc.

Minimum wage and Ordinary wage

· We check the salary structure and examine minimum wage/ordinary wage.